East Midlands Vending – Growing our Sales & Marketing Team
20 Mar 2023 | By Nicola Hill
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Coordinator (Remote)
East Midlands Vending is a successful, growing business, based in Eastwood Nottingham, looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to work remotely from home with some team working at local locations. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our sales Director and Managing Director in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of both sales and marketing tactics, excellent communication skills, and be able to work independently in a remote setting.
- Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies and tactics to drive revenue growth.
- Create marketing materials, including email campaigns, social media posts, and website content.
- Support sales by working with existing software to create leads and qualified sales appointments.
- Manage the company’s social media accounts, including creating and scheduling posts.
- Manage the company website, creating new content and blogs and liaising with external supporting.
- Managing and analysing Google Analytics and Google Ad campaigns, alongside other sales and marketing software used by the business.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing, preferably in a small business or startup environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and remotely.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience analysing data and metrics.
- Proficient in digital marketing tactics, including email marketing, social media, Blogs, and website content management.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Qualification in marketing, business, or a related field is preferred.
This is a flexible position, full/part time with remote working. Candidates must have reliable internet access and be able to work independently from home with some travel to business premises. A company laptop and mobile phone will be provided. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and marketing, we would love to hear from you.
Salary £22-£26K dependant on experience (Pro-rata)
To apply please email us at email@example.com